If "Real-time scan" is enabled in your McAfee anti-virus software, a blue screen may appear when trying to start up VRoid Studio, preventing the software from working properly.
Please try the following method.
- Click on "Open McAfee LiveSafe" from the icon in the bottom right corner of your desktop (make sure you see a green check for "Safe" in the top left corner).
- Click on the gear symbol in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on "Real-time scan" and then "Disable".
- Click the "Disable" button on the pop-up that appears.
- When you close the page, you will see a red triangle with an exclamation mark that prompts you to "Enable real-time scanning". With real-time scanning still disabled, download VRoid Studio and extract the files.
* Please check the official website for information about the latest version of your anti-virus software.
After extracting the file, we recommend you to re-enable real-time scanning. If you encounter any issues, please contact us using the "Report a bug" form.