We were informed that a bug is currently preventing some users from correctly exporting data for 3D printing from VRoid Studio v0.13.0.
We are working on fixing this as fast as possible.
If you wish to export data for 3D printing, we ask that you please wait until the patch is available.
Thank you for using VRoid Studio.
The following notice is in regard to the content of the v0.13.0 update.
- Export feature for pixivFACTORY's full-color 3D printing
- Fixed a bug in the male model's FUN expression that made the eyes stop displaying
- Fixed a bug that prevented some clothing from being drawn in the female model's textures
- Fixed a bug that caused a gap to open behind the female model's ears
- Fixed a bug that prevented a portion of the female model's clothing parameters from being usable
- Fixed a bug that prevented VRMs from being exported or uploaded to VRoid Hub in the Turkish language
- A total revision of the English version of our program
We're always striving to improve our services based on the requests and feedback from our users. Thank you for continuing to use VRoid!