When you use a pen tablet in a Windows environment, brush pressure will not be detected, due to Wacom driver settings.
Please try the following procedure to enable the detection of brush pressure.
- Select the "Apps" tab in the taskbar search box, then search "Wacom" to open the "Wacom Tablet Properties" page.
- Select the relevant pen tablet from "Device" or "Tool", then select "All" from "Application" (users who have made a VRoid Studio profile should select "VRoid Studio").
- In the "Mapping" tab, check "Use Windows Ink (or 'Use digital ink')".
- Restart VRoid Studio.
* In Step 2, if you changed your settings from Application > All, the change will be reflected in all your applications, not just VRoid Studio.
* If you need to disable Windows Ink in your user environment, we recommend that you make a profile for VRoid Studio.