Developers who wish to introduce their apps on VRoid Hub are asked to check that they have correctly entered the items on the application management page, based on the requirements of the application.
▼What to check
1.Settings in the application management page
Double-check that you have correctly entered the items on the application management page.
- Check that there are no issues with the basic operation of the application
- Check that there are no issues with the basic operation of VRoid models (your characters)
- Check that there are no issues with the basic operation of VRoid models (characters you ♡) if your app uses models created by other users
3.Conditions of use of the models
- For hearted (♡) models, check that there is a modal that displays the conditions of use before use.
- For hearted (♡) models, check that only models that allow use by third parties are displayed, if your app uses models created by other users
- Check that the requirements for using the model in the application are consistent with the application settings
- Check that each model can be used by appropriately observing the conditions of use set by the user on VRoid Hub
- Check that the labels for the conditions of use of the model are the same as those in VRoid Hub
Conditions of use:
|Individual commercial use:
|- For-profit use (donations):
|- Individual non-profit use:
4.VRoid Hub integration
- Check that there are no issues with turning on and off the integration with the app
- Check that once the user logs in to the service with their VRoid Hub account, the service is ready to use with the models registered on VRoid Hub
5.Application as a whole
- Check that the app is ready to be offered to users as an official service
- Please note that we do no publish beta versions or test versions.
- Check that the app does not include any content that falls under items 1-11 of "5. Prohibited Works" in the VRoid Hub Guidelines
- Check that the app does not include any content that infringes on the rights of others
Please check all these items thorougly.
In order to prevent the use of models from going against the intentions of model creators and to ensure smooth use of models by application users, we ask that you check all items before submitting your application.
* It may take a week or more to review your application.
* Please note that even if there are no issues with all the items above, we may not be able to publish your application depending on its content.
* This checklist is subject to change without notice. We ask that you refrain from reprinting its contents without permission.