See below for a list of allowed commercial uses.
(Please note that the following list is just an example, as we cannot cover all available media and services.)
· Selling products created with VRoid Studio
· Selling products created with VRoid Studio in the form of images, to be used in e-books or printed materials
· Receiving payments in exchange for VR characters created using VRoid Studio
· Acquiring advertisement revenue from videos featuring characters created in VRoid Studio
· Acquiring advertisement revenue from videos broadcasting VRoid Studio
· Using characters created with VRoid Studio on corporate websites etc.
· Using characters created with VRoid Studio for attracting customers, advertising, etc.
· Selling video games and other products featuring characters created with VRoid Studio
- If the work has additional clauses written by a third party, you'll need to adhere to them as well.
Please note that distributing the VRoid Studio software itself to third parties is prohibited, both for sale and free of charge.