Thank you for using VRoid Studio.
VRoid Studio v1.23.0 update concerns the following:
■ New features
- Added iPad as a supported platform
- Apple Pencil support (only for iPad)
- Touch gesture support
- Added palm rejection feature (only for iPad)
- Added automatic model save feature (only for iPad)
- Added a feature to change Texture Display Resolution
- Added UI scaling feature
- Added a feature to set pen pressure sensitivity
- Added 1 base hair preset
- Added 4 skin (full body) presets
- Added 9 outfit presets
- Added 3 outfit sets
For the features added to the iPad version, please refer to the following article:
▼Differences between VRoid Studio for iPad and the Windows & macOS versions
On non-recommended iPad devices, the Texture Display Resolution will automatically be set to half its default value.
Please check your iPad model and read the following articles to learn more.
▼About Texture Display Resolution
▼Operating environment requirements (required specifications)
- Changed input system to Windows Ink
To support tablet devices, we've switched VRoid Studio's input system to use Windows Ink.
This change enables touch operation in addition to mouse and pen tablet operation.
This change may alter the user experience compared to previous versions.
If you encounter issues, please refer to our Help page.
We will keep looking out for your comments and feedback and work towards new updates.
Thank you for your continued support.
Download the latest version here