You can now block specific users on VRoid Hub.
Blocked users on VRoid Hub will be subject to the following conditions.
- Unable to view posts (models, photographs, videos, reactions, etc.)
- Unable to comment on posts or respond to comments
- Unable to ♡ posts
- Unable to follow users who have blocked them
- Unable to view the user pages of users who have blocked them
How to block someone
- Open the user page for the person you would like to block.
- Click "..." and select "Block".
- A pop-up message saying "Block this user?" will appear.
In the pop-up, click "Block".
How to unblock someone
- From the Settings page, click "Blocked users".
- Click the "Blocked" button for the user you would like to unblock.
- In the pop-up, click "Unblock".